site hit counter

[FAR]∎ PDF Gratis The Last Enemy Lonesome Lawmen Book 1 The Lonesome Lawmen edition by Pauline Baird Jones Melody Simmons Romance eBooks

The Last Enemy Lonesome Lawmen Book 1 The Lonesome Lawmen edition by Pauline Baird Jones Melody Simmons Romance eBooks



Download As PDF : The Last Enemy Lonesome Lawmen Book 1 The Lonesome Lawmen edition by Pauline Baird Jones Melody Simmons Romance eBooks

Download PDF The Last Enemy Lonesome Lawmen Book 1 The Lonesome Lawmen  edition by Pauline Baird Jones Melody Simmons Romance eBooks

A witness on the run. A marshal on the hunt. They’ll need to trust each other to avoid a hitman’s crosshairs…

Dani Gwynne is a lone witness with the power to put a killer behind bars. Making it to the trial alive is the romance author’s sole purpose after the haunting death of her son. But when her safehouse is compromised, she takes to the streets of Denver in a last-ditch effort to survive…

Deputy US Marshal Matthew Kirby is the only thing standing between an innocent woman and a ruthless killer. Tracking her down in the sprawling city was supposed to be the hard part, but winning the intriguing woman’s trust is a new level of complicated. Things get even more complex as burgeoning new feelings put both of them in more danger than they ever thought possible…

The Last Enemy is the first book in a series of suspenseful mysteries with a dash of romance. If you like fast-paced action, relationships worth rooting for, and witty dialogue, then you’ll love the first book in Pauline Baird Jones’ captivating Lonesome Lawmen series.

Buy The Last Enemy to climb into a mile-high mystery today!


The Last Enemy Lonesome Lawmen Book 1 The Lonesome Lawmen edition by Pauline Baird Jones Melody Simmons Romance eBooks

While this book didn't have me riveted to my seat it was very engaging. I decided I could only read it during the day because of the very dark nature of one of the characters; he ended up haunting my dreams the first night after I started reading this book. Let's just say I wouldn't watch this if it were a movie. The characters were complex enough to feel relatable but not so complex that the novel required deep thinking. I find it interesting that this book found me by way of being categorized as a "romance" novel. While the novel does focus on the meeting of guy and girl it focuses equally on the nut case psychopath and his role in the plot; there are no sex scenes.

Product details

  • File Size 2627 KB
  • Print Length 392 pages
  • Simultaneous Device Usage Unlimited
  • Publisher Pauline Baird Jones; 3 edition (July 13, 2013)
  • Publication Date July 13, 2013
  • Sold by  Digital Services LLC
  • Language English
  • ASIN B00DYY4XKC

Read The Last Enemy Lonesome Lawmen Book 1 The Lonesome Lawmen  edition by Pauline Baird Jones Melody Simmons Romance eBooks

Tags : The Last Enemy: Lonesome Lawmen Book 1 (The Lonesome Lawmen) - Kindle edition by Pauline Baird Jones, Melody Simmons. Romance Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.,ebook,Pauline Baird Jones, Melody Simmons,The Last Enemy: Lonesome Lawmen Book 1 (The Lonesome Lawmen),Pauline Baird Jones,Fiction Romance Suspense,Fiction Thrillers Suspense
People also read other books :

The Last Enemy Lonesome Lawmen Book 1 The Lonesome Lawmen edition by Pauline Baird Jones Melody Simmons Romance eBooks Reviews


An eminently readable book with lots of mysterious twists and
turns. The reader should approach this story with this admonition ...”some fiction requires you to suspend your reason”. This is not a bad thing ... just needs to be considered.
This is the best book I've read in quite awhile. Heavy on the action and less so on the romance in balance overall. I lead characters are well defined and ones you want to root for to win. The plot is interesting and one that keeps you turning the pages. When I was half way through the book I thought it was close to being over and was bothered for awhile that it didn't end but the author pulled it out and I became intrigued by the second half. Could have been two books and one would have been the wiser. I liked the book.
A romantic novelist, well versed in literature and cyber-travel, makes many friends on line all with their own made up names. She is in a witness protection program when a “crazy fanatic” tries to kill her with a knife however he kills those protecting her and then burns the bodies. The story line is gripping from beginning to end. I would give this 5 plus stars as I was fascinated by the author’s in depth knowledge of the working of a psychotic mind. Thank you Pauline for such a fascinating read.
A few gremlins crept in which I have recorded and am happy to send to the author’s email address should she contact me through .
A plucky, intelligent murder witness is the target of a fiendish hit man. The romance novelist puts her talents to use to stay alive, sometimes less than a full step ahead of the monster and the hunky, dedicated US Marshall as well! It was a page turner with pauses to take a breath before moving on into the glimpses of the killer's mind or to chuckle at the give and take among the Marshalls and especially to find out what persona the fleeing novelist would don next! Clever, funny, intense.
Wow! This was so good!

So, the crime has already been committed when The Last Enemy opens and the trial is about to take place. But someone wants to prevent the heroine's testimony. That's the plot. But there is so much more. Throughout the story, we see multiple viewpoints and personal motivations that add to the complexity of the tale and to the depth of the characters. Hero and heroine aside, the bad guy is quite fascinating!

There is some action, but the psychological aspects of the story are first and foremost. Once you start reading, you are hooked. Be prepared for a late night when you are rounding the last curve of The Last Enemy!
The Sackets was a western series about brothers who each have their own tale to tell. Jones appears to have favored this storyline in this novel series of law enforcement brothers who become involved with unlikely heroines. Beyond the excellent character development, the very descriptive settings in which the reader could almost feel and smell what the characters were feeling and smelling, what kept me reading and intrigued were the two plots within the one plot.

If you like a good thriller coupled with excellent writing that includes a little romance and some revealing of human foils, then you may find this book extremely refreshing not to mention entertaining. P.S. I rarely give 5 stars to any fiction book.
Wow! Basically all I can say really, lol! I was completely thrown off what this book was going to be like and loved every minute of it. I am usually a big fan of romantic suspense where you have the H/h hooking up and blah blah blah....but this was a complete surprise and I really loved it. Do I wish there was at least a couple kisses here and there, hell yeah, but did it stop me from not liking the book, nope! This is the first book I have read by this author, and she is awesome! Her writing style keeps you hooked from the minute the story begins. I loved the characters. I loved that Dani never gave up, even though things were just too much at times. I loved her attitude and her quick smart ass remarks. She was fragile but strong. Matt, oh my! That description of him when Dani first ran into him at the cyber geeks place was, swoon worthy of a nuclear bomb going off, haha! I complete went all drool like over it and was wishing I could jump in the book to get a better look, haha! If you are looking for some realism in a fiction based book you got it here! I definitely recommend this book and this author. I look forward to reading more by her!
While this book didn't have me riveted to my seat it was very engaging. I decided I could only read it during the day because of the very dark nature of one of the characters; he ended up haunting my dreams the first night after I started reading this book. Let's just say I wouldn't watch this if it were a movie. The characters were complex enough to feel relatable but not so complex that the novel required deep thinking. I find it interesting that this book found me by way of being categorized as a "romance" novel. While the novel does focus on the meeting of guy and girl it focuses equally on the nut case psychopath and his role in the plot; there are no sex scenes.
Ebook PDF The Last Enemy Lonesome Lawmen Book 1 The Lonesome Lawmen  edition by Pauline Baird Jones Melody Simmons Romance eBooks

0 Response to "[FAR]∎ PDF Gratis The Last Enemy Lonesome Lawmen Book 1 The Lonesome Lawmen edition by Pauline Baird Jones Melody Simmons Romance eBooks"

Post a Comment